Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Fall and most especially Halloween are my FAVORITE time/holiday of the year!  I have been busy crafting stuff for our annual Children's Halloween Party only to find out on Friday that this year I need to take out "event insurance" which is going to run just under $200!  So with a heavy heart I had to cancel.  I am so disappointed plus I had all these new and cool decorations for the haunted house plus 10 other rubbermaid totes filled with spooky stuff that I don't know what to do with (we live on an acreage where NO ONE trick or treats - hence the party)

So to cheer me up my mom asked me to help her make a Halloween birthday card for a girlfriend of hers.  At least Mr. Crow got to come out of the box for 10 minutes to assist with the photo.  The glitter doesn't show up great but the spiders are sparkly. Funny thing is that I picked up the branches  and web stamp for my fairy cards not Halloween at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment