Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Something New

I attended a crop weekend back in October and several of the participants were raving about a new thing out there called "Pocket Letter Pages and Pals".  Had me intrigued but with so much else going on between then and Christmas I kind of put the thought on the back burner.  Then the other night (3am ish because that is when it seems my brain kicks into over drive and wakes me up with all sort of random thoughts) I suddenly remembered this.  So went online, joined the group, signed up for an event and went to work on a pocket letter.  The theme was "snowman fun".  It was quite a challenge as I only allowed myself to use what I had on hand and I had no idea where to begin.  But I kinda like how it turned out and I think the recipient did too.  Now I am signed up for a butterfly one too.  Will let you know how that one turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment